Thank you for considering this opportunity as an MLM Representative at our Retail & Development Center!
Our Mission with this Presentation Program is to provide a safe & ready-made location for MLM Representatives to invite their Hosts and Guests to learn about products & services each company provides. Presentations must be open to the public lending to possible new leads and customers.
Use of Space FEES for 2021
$20 per hour for use of space: Use of space definition includes set up and tear down time, when the presentation runs overtime, or when guests linger to visit after a presentation inside of the building.
Please include an estimated time that you believe you will need for your set up, tear down, and presentation time when you submit your dates for approval.
Extra Charges: Any overages will be charged in 30 min. increments. Example #1: If you arrive 10 minutes before your start time, there will be no charge. But, if you arrive 20 minutes before your start time, you will be charged for 30 minutes. Example #2: If you leave 14 minutes after the presentation ends, you will not be charged extra. But, if your presentation runs 16 minutes after the scheduled end time, you will be charged for 30 minutes. The time you arrive early and the time you leave late do not accrue together for extra charges.
$10 Last Minute Cancelation Fee: Last Minute Cancelation Fee definition includes when the presentation does not hold last minute for lack of registrations, guests do not show up at all, or the presenter cancels for any reason. There will be no fee owed if the market needs to close for any reason, i.e., bad weather, or if the presentation is cancelled or moved to another date two or more weeks in advance.
Equipment Available for Use
· Enough table & chairs to hold Thirty
· Large Screen TV
· Smart Board (painted on the wall.) For use with Smart Pen Technology and is multi-functional for use with projector and dry erase markers.
· Podium/Tall Table Style
Presenters will need to provide their own HDMI cords, clickers, laptops/speakers. Any use of handheld or lapel microphones/speakers will need to be pre-approved.
Scheduling Your Presentations for 2021
Please submit the following information for pre-approval:
· Date & Time of Your Presentation(s)
· Name of Your Company with brief description/purpose of your presentation
You may request your dates for the full year of 2021 to guarantee your preferred spots. There will be no fee owed if the market needs to close for any reason or if the class is cancelled or moved two or more weeks in advance.
After the dates and times have been approved, you may create your Facebook Event Page for each presentation you have submitted and invite At the Market! LLC to be a Co-Host. You will need to create the page from your biz page to make ATM a Co-Host. If you do not have a biz page, please contact Debra so an alternative method can be made.
· In the event page 'description' section, give a complete description of the presentation, the objective, any instructions for the presentation, special requirements, and if it is free to attend. Include contact information and/or add a message button to the page.
· The event page must be made PUBLIC so that anyone can attend. You choose what hostess uninvited guests will be placed under. Use this as a selling tool for your hostesses ~ ‘there is a possibility to have others added to your group to help you earn hostess points!’
· Include information i.e., how to register if you are collecting head counts, and clearly state how they will be contacted in case of cancellation.
· Add the ‘Ticket’ button for registrations. If you use a platform like Ticket Leap, you can retrieve guest email information to invite them back for future events. (There is no fee for Ticket Leap if you are not charging to attend.)
· DO NOT USE THE WORD ‘PARTY’ in your write up or Title. We are not a venue and cannot be perceived as one! Please use words like ‘Presentation’ ‘Educational Presentation’ ‘Lunch & Learn’ ‘Product Demonstration’ ‘New Product Presentation’ ‘Smell-a-thon Home Fragrance Demo’ ‘Healthy Living by…’ ‘Makeup Mania’ ‘Sparkle Me Silly’ etc. If you need help with descriptions, please reach out!
· DO NOT USE THE WORD ‘RAFFLE’ for your giveaways!! Use ‘Prize Drawings’.
You can create all your event pages at one time for the entire year.
Promoting Your Presentation
Once you have created your event pages, start promoting! Use your own ideas for promoting your presentation. You do have permission to use the ATM Logo.
Add value to your event pages by posting regularly on them, invite guest, boost the page to attract new followers. Post tips, stories, list your qualifications, add your picture, links where they can find you elsewhere, and ads. Engage your guests as soon as you create the event pages, even if the event is many months away. Build your audience with teasers all the way up to the day.
WORK SMART! Hold Multiples! There is enough space for you to host several Hostesses and their guests!
As a Co-Host, At the Market! will promote your presentation to the community and to our members. Your Event Page will also show up in our Facebook events listing when you make ATM a co-host, giving you more exposure and great Facebook algorithms!
Use of Space
Cleanliness – Please respect the center by keeping it clean! Before you leave the center follow up with the restrooms to check for accidents that may need to be cleaned up and make sure the lights are off.
Temperature – You will be advised, per season, as to where the temperature needs to remain at the center. Please do not waste our resources by not following what we recommend.
We ask that you clean any tables that were used.
Please return all furniture to how you found it. This will help us have the space ready for the next event.
Report any broken equipment or facility damages immediately.
No loud music! Our walls are paper thin, and we must respect our neighbor’s businesses!
Catering is allowed. All food must come from Kansas licensed kitchens. Nothing home-made can be brought in.
Keep everything Professional!
Access to Space
You will be let in and out of the market by one of our key-holders.
· If you are working alone in the center after 4pm, lock the front door.
· Feel free to lock the front door during your presentation in the evening.
· Clean up any spills on the floor immediately.
· Keep the floor clear of debris to prevent slipping or falling.
GET STARTED TODAY! Get your bookings on the ATM Calendar today! We will up fast! Simply email Debra at email@example.com